Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Trailer loop

This past Sunday, I got out for a family bike ride. We loaded up the car and drove up to Gatineau Park for a loop of the parkway. There were a couple of firsts, so to speak...Sonia's first loop of the park in about 2 years, and my first loop this year with the trailer. Let me just say that if I had known what a workout a loop with the trailer was gonna be, then I would have been doing it all year long. It was HARD! I now know what part of my training will be next year...only downside is that Lil' D will be heavier!

Lil' D slept for a good chunk of the ride, but when she woke up, she was babbling something like "Daddy, go faster! Cross starts in a week and you need to get in shape!"

Sonia and her "I'm having fun!" face. (Click on the pic for a larger view and you'll see what I mean.)

No comments:

Post a Comment