Friday, April 8, 2011

And this sucks even more

I've been struggling since Tuesday morning with a bad back; it went out on me when I was picking Lil'D up from her stroller. I've been pretty gimpy since, with things slowly improving, but it means no racing this weekend, and probably not next weekend, either. Needless to say, this sucks.

This is pretty much how I feel, injured and out of shape.

I'm not sure if it's because of all the riding I did last weekend, but I sort of joked that maybe I need a more compliant cross bike, you know, steel, carbon, or titanium. I could argue that it's medically necessary, to take harshness out of the road and prevent future pain. I'm sure my wife would go for that, heh heh!


2 comments:

  1. Stu,
    sorry to hear about yer back.
    Here's a shameless self-promotion for my wife's biz, just in case...
    http://www.daniellepratt.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thanks!
    massage therapy is something I've been procrastinating about. Just need to carve some time out of my schedule.

    ReplyDelete