Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Fixed Frolic

Yesterday was a great day for the Fall Fixed Frolic....a cool start to the day, a little breezy, but plenty of sun. I didn't manage to get a lot of pics...I saw quite a few people that I haven't seen in a while, so more time was spent chatting instead of trying to get some blog-tastic pictures.This year's route was different than last year's; more dirt roads and less traffic. As a result, I found the route more enjoyable than last year. Thanks to the Tall Tree crew for another great ride.

NOTE: This post is uber-short and not much of a substantial ride report, but that's what happens when your life changes and priorities change. Don't worry though, I will have more posts in the upcoming days, well, maybe weeks, and I've also been keeping myself busy drinking beer, so more of those reviews to come, I swear!!



Lots of fixies taking a rest from frolicking.



A picture of taking a picture of the only costume on the ride.




More fixies taking a break from frolicking.



A frolic break due to Rodd's fenders clogging with mud and clay. I later had the same problem and had to take off my front wheel to knock out all the hardened clay. When I got home, I knocked some more chunks of clay out of my rear fender that had hardened almost like concrete.






No comments:

Post a Comment