Saturday, May 8, 2010

No time....

...to blog about bikes, because of this:

 If you've ever wondered what the inside of a washing machine looks like, here ya go. 

Back on Monday, our washing machine decided that the water wasn't going to drain out...lovely. After running 4 spin cycles, I finally drained the thing, but had to figure out the culprit was. I borrowed the Reader's Digest "Fix it yourself" from my Dad (with the help of this book, I fixed our dryer back in the fall), and tackled the washer.

 This is my new Bible. I probably saved myself a few hundred bucks by avoiding repairman calls and using this book.

Got in to check the water pump, and lo and behold, stuck inside, clogging the drain tube....:

For those of you who have been in a household where someone is breast feeding, you might be able to figure out what this is....pretty funny actually. Sonia was dumbstruck: "How did THAT get stuck in there?!?!?!?!?"

So now the washer is working, I have clean bike clothes, and more blogging to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment